- The Fees is charged for one session in four quaters. The last date for payment of fees shall be 15th of April , October and January for academic sessions.
- The fees can be deposited at bank on all working days according to bank timing.
- Only the bank copy of fees receipt should be given to bank. The teacher copy & the office copy is to be submitted in school, the accountant will stamp the parents copy and the fees will be considered as paid. Parents should make sure that the office copy of receipt should be deposited within 02 days of payment of fees.
- In case of internet transfer: always mention the name/class/ admission no of your ward while paying the school fees. In this case kindly write the transaction ID and date of transfer on the office copy & teacher’s copy of fees receipt and deposit it in school office within o2 days of payment.
- Late fee charges :-
· Rs. 10 per day (After 15th of respective quarter till 30th of the month)
· Rs. 20 per day (01st of next month onwards till whole fees is deposited)